So Because this is January and the month for New Years Resolutions I made the one that I make every year which is to lose weight! But this year I am serious more serious than I think I have ever been! I have had some health problems and feel the worst I have ever felt in my life! I just do not have the energy to keep up with the kids anymore and my biggest eye opener was our trip to Zions Canyon! I could barely keep up with my family! I was embarrassed and I decided right then and there that I could not go on like this anymore. So today I joined weight watchers with the help of my mom who has been going for a while.
I have decided that this blog is going to be the place that i talk about my experience. Be for i go any further I have to say that my goal is to lose 50 pounds by the end of June which gives me 6 months to do it. The person who helped me today said that this is doable as long as I lose 2.5 pounds a week which is what they say you will lose if you follow the plan. Now I will say that I am probably going to whine and cry so if you don't want to hear me whine and cry don't read this blog. I hope that this will be easier than I think it will be because I am scared that I can't do it! I am trying to get Jyeles to do this with me and hope that she will do it too!
you know I really thought that we ate pretty healthy meals but I guess the trick is to use the label and eat the serving size because we are fat almost all of us here.
Already I can tell you that this is has been hard of us as a family the kids are really feeling deprived. Last night we went to Josh's moms and she had brownies! let me just say that they are my favorite but I refrained the kids however fell on them like they had never seen chocolate before! It was pretty funny even Wyatt expressed how much he loves and misses chocolate. Jyeles complains about how hungry she is all of the time but I keep telling her how much better she will feel as the weight slowly comes off. All she cares about is what she will get if she actually looses weight.
So like i said before this is my new weight watchers blog and I hope that if you have any moral support or good advice you will leave it for me because I can use all of the help I can Get
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate to leave a ton of advice, but you asked. I'm not a great eater and I love treats, but I do ok and I'm an advice giver, so here I go. 1)Celery and carrots, chop it up and put it in a bowl of water in the fridge. When your hungry, eat a few slices of it. That's what my mom always had in the fridge for us. 2)I find I love food, but most the time I am just as happy with a good salad as I am with a jucie hamburger so why not go with the salad. 3)Don't buy any liquids from the grocery store, just drink water. If I open the fridge and see juice and water, I will go for the juice 8 out of 10 times. I get this from my dad, and it's a bad habit. That's what I am working on right now. Sometimes I'll buy powerade and allow myself a little of that, but really, water is the best (plus it cuts down on your grocery bill). 4) drink a lot of water. your body will retain less water if it knows your going to replenish it soon. If you deprive it of the water it needs, it will store it up. I try to drink 5 big glasses a day (I think they say 8 but I struggle with that). Plus it makes you fuller.
Post a Comment