Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

2 months in

ok So I have been going to Weight Watchers for 2 months and have lost 10 pounds ! It has been a slow process but I have learned alot. The first thing I learned is yes it does matter what you eat! And It is my choice to put it in my body. I have never thought about food as a choice of good verses evil. and let me tell you it is good over evil! Think about your favorite sweet. Mine is Cheesecake I love cheesecake it is the one food I dream about! I have these dreams where I can just sit and eat cheese cake and never gain weight. I love this dream I always wake up happy and feel great after I have this dream but lately my dreams include some form of food chasing me trying to get me to eat it. I have been feeling like this during the day as well sometimes i get it in my mind that I need a treat like a cookie or something and I will think about it all day so I have to force my self to eat a rice cake or something else just beacause it is so hard not to make cookies! Josh is another factor in my need for treats he defines the word treathead and is always needing a treat He does not do it to be mean or try to cause problems for me I think the treats are a stress reliever for him. And he is so active that he never gains any weight. let me tell you what a problem this is for me! I swear I just look at a brownie and it jumps to my belly roll it is so depressing.

In all of this ranting there is a point and that is that food is a choice! My whole point today is make the choice for good food so you can avoid all of this stress and food sadness so you can live a long healthy life! It is my goal from now on to teach my family and help them loose weight if they need to I am going to lead by example.

1 comment:

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

Great job Candace. I have those days where I feel like I need a treat and all I can think about is where I can find it, so I end up making brownies. Most days I find I'm just thirsty, I first resorted to juice, but it turns out juice has a lot of calories, so now I have to settle for water. Water does make me feel much better though, and it can usually make me forget about a treat. A stick of gum will take food of my mind as well. Keep up the good work!