Well everyone has started school and so far so good.
Jyeles was sick for a few days and we were not sure if she was ever going to get better I think she was getting worried herself. She learned a few lessons about having upset stomachs and how to monitor and limit your food intake. She got really sick one night after she ate a bunch of crackers and she said she would never eat again. Being sick was hard for her and I know she is glad to be better. She loves school she has the same teacher she had last year and she is feeling very lucky. Her school is set up like a Junior High so she moves in between 3 classes and 3 teachers she likes this and it helps her to not get bored. She is learning spanish as well and is enjoying it.
Cole is doing great in school her teacher is Mrs. Broceno she is from Spain. Cole is learning alot and she is reading and writing so well. She is such a joy to wake up in the morning she just bounces out of bed and Can't wait to go to school. She is also learning how to speak spanish and I think if she keeps going they way she if going she will be able to understand and speak
it quite well. She already understands quite a bit.
We had a scare with her for a few weeks. We were not sure what was wrong with her and had her tested for everything under the sun including Mono. We are still not sure what she had as all of the tests came back negative. But she is much better and back to herself although she is really tired when she gets home from school. I think that she is just having an adjustment to all day but she is funny she gets home and lays down for about and hour and then she is just fine.
Syepris will start school on Sept.4th and she is very happy and excited she is a little nervous because she will have a sub for a few weeks while her teacher recovers from knee surgery but I know she will do great when she sees all of her friends and gets back into the swing of things. She gets to go Monday- Thursday for 4 hours so it will be more schol for her but I know that she will love it. She bought a back pack with wheels on it and she is so excited. she has had a very busy summer and loves going to her grandma Laraine's and playing with her friends in her play house.
Wyatt is growing so fast I don't have any new pictures right now but I will get some in the next few days. He has started loosing his hair and we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will stay red but you never know. He is rolling over and smiling and trying to laugh he is just adorable right now. He is such a good boy for his daddy while his mommy works we are so happy that he is being so good i was nervous that he would not like it if I worked
Josh has started school as well and is doing his last math class. He is very excited. He is also taking a few engineering classes one that he gets to design and make tools that he is very excited about. He is getting so close to finishing but is is getting hard to keep going but he is hanging in there. He is still mowing lawns but there is just two months left so he will be very busy for a while so we love you if you don't see you until November.
I am also doing great!!
I love my Job
Just a reminder I am at the Regis Salon in the Newgate Mall
Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday.
If you are in the neighborhood stop by and see me.
Life just gets busier and busier but I hope that all the hard work will pay off eventually.
We love everyone and Hope that everyone is doing well please keep emailing me.
I love hearing from you and about your lives. I will email you as often as I can

2 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog. It's quickly becoming one of my hobbies. It's fun to see your girls and sweet little boy. take a look at our blog if you have some time. jarinandnancyleavitt.blogspot.com
Nancy
Hey candace I'm sure that Wyatt is getting big! You need to post some updated pictures.(with all your spare time Ha ha) I hope you don't mind that I linked you blog to ours(jasinleavitt.blogspot.com). I think Nancy also is linked to yours. Hope your all doing well
Raychel
Post a Comment