Hey Everybody!!
I am sorry I am a little behind this time I guess our life is a little crazy right now! October was a whirlwind with the lawn business coming to a close and us trying to get all of the billing and other things taken care of as well as me working and all of the school projects not to mention Halloween!
Jyeles has been working on her Country report for a while now she has the country Argentina her favorite thing about the Country is that the kids have a game where they put a duck in a basket and play with it like a baseball. She thinks this is funny she even found a picture of the kids doing this and put it on the front of her report. This is keeping us up late because she has a lot to do. For those of you who don't know she has gotten her cast off and will keep it off until January. In January they will decide if she needs another cast or if she will have surgery or if it has healed enough that she does not need anything. This is what we are hoping for. She was a 50's person for Halloween and my mom made her a cute poodle skirt. She had a great time Trick or Treating with her friend and us. She is now looking forward to Thanksgiving Break and turning her country report in.
Cole is doing great too! She has been learning about Indians and her class has been divided up into tribes she is a Hopi and she is trying hard to be the Chief they are earning feathers for her headband and whoever has the most gets to be chief. This is a very big deal! She is having a Pow Wow next week and cannot wait. Cole's teacher is Spanish and she pretty much speaks Spanish all day. I worried that this would be hard for cole..I was volunteering in her class room last week and all the questions Cole asked she asked in Spanish I about fell out of my chair! You have to know that the kids have been learning Spanish since Kindergarten so she knows allot but I did not realize how fluent she she was it was a huge surprise. She loves school and her friends. Cole had a great Halloween she was a mermaid and her Grandma made her a beautiful costume she thought she was beautiful she also won her schools costume contest.
Syepris is great as well! She is just getting over a cold but other than that she is good. She is having a good year in preschool she is learning a lot. We are practicing with her because she is writing some of her letters backwards. We have decided that it is because she is left handed and so somethings she is seeing backwards. So this is new a new experience for me and I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with her. She had a great Halloween she was Tinkerbell and had an adorable costume. She is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it.
Wyatt is growing up too fast he just started sitting up and he is so interested in what is going on around him. he is also teething so he is just a puddle all the time. He is so smiley and giggly all the time everyone just loves him. It is funny we have people walk up to us just to look at him. He is a great thing to have in the Salon as well everyone just loves him and they come in to see him and most of them get a hair cut or something. Wyatt was a army baby for Halloween. We had a hard time finding a costume this year I guess it is because he is a boy I don't know but it is certainly different.
Josh has had a great October. He was able to harvest a big deer and he is thrilled. I don't know how thrilled I am but, ok! He is working hard in school and doing well in his classes. As much as he enjoys lawn mowing he is glad it is over this year he has been very sleep deprived this semester, more homework than he has had for a while. He is just a busy body especially now that he has to have the kids 3 days a week. I think that me going to work has been a big eye opener for him and he has learned a lot he does not complain as much as he used to about me not getting all the things done I had planned on he no realizes that his time is not his own when the kids are here.
I am doing good as well working hard and loving it. I decided that I am pretty lucky I have a great family and a good job good friends and neighbors what more could a person ask for right? Well guess what? I am finally getting a sister!! That's right Judd has finally found the right girl. We are very lucky he found a wonderful woman named Torrey. She is finishing up her bachelors in communications and will be done in the spring. She is also an actress and a singer and we love her. Judd is very lucky and I am very excited to have a sister we have a lot in common and we love doing things together. We will have a wedding on January 18th in the Bountiful Temple so put it on you calendar!!
I am sorry that I have not been able to update the pictures until now but I broke my camera and I just got a new one so here is some updated pictures
Because the Holiday Season is upon us and I know everyone will be busy I want to say now that I hope everyone has an awesome holiday and New Year and I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the family parties
WE LOVE YOU ALL
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the updated pictures you family is soooo cute and Wyatt is so grown up looking. I know it's hard to update often, so thank you its fun to stay in contact this way. I'm excited for Judd His girlfriend seemed very nice when I mett her. Now we need to work on Andy Rhett and Landon.Talk to you soon.
Your kids are so adorable. You will have to tell Jyeles that my husband (Jarin) served his mission in Mendoza, Argentina. If she hasn't already turned in her project we could send you some pictures or a story or answer questions or whatever she still needs. I hope you have a great holiday season. We are coming in town for Christmas, so maybe we'll see each other. Take Care.
I love your blog! I love catching up on your lives. Your kids are beautiful and so big. I can't believe it. It looks like things are going well for you.
Email me at emiallen@yahoo.com and I will put you on my list of approved viewers for my blog.
-Your cousin Emily
Post a Comment