Josh is busy as ever. We are the owners of hamblin Lawn care which keeps him busy most of the year. He also works for wal-mart and is still attending Weber State. He has 8 classes left so not much time left. he is still getting excited to be done and move on to a new chapter in our lives.
I am a Hairstylist and the Manager of Regis Salon in the Newgate Mall. I love doing hair it is wonderful to do new things and meet new people all the time. It is hard work but worth it. If you are in Ogden Please come and visit I would love to do anyones hair. I also keep busy volunteering in the classrooms at school and keeping up with the kids. My most recent job has become Running kids to whatever activity they have today. Let me just say that I love the gas prices lately!!
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE SO PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment